Friday, September 10, 2010

The More You Wait, the More Time You Waste - DAY 25


Madonna's "Jump" is thudding in the background.
A great song to start the weekend on a positive note.
I'm really excited about going to the Valentino, Retrospective: Past/Present/Future exhibition that's on at Brisbane's Gallery of Modern Art.
I want to look at beautiful things that I can't afford - hehe!
And do some people watching, one of my favourite pastimes.
Today's outfit is for a rainy day like it is today here in Brisneyland.
A bit of layering with my favourite textures, leather and silk, plus a zing of colour.
I'm wearing a Norma Kamali OMO leather vest; silk chiffon scarf, grey mesh top, Black Milk Geisha leggings, Storets cotton ruffle shorts and Docs, plus Thousand Island Dressing red leather rose ring and a flea market brass ring.
Happy, happy Friday to you:).
Make it count.












8 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my blog! I'm loving those leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit......great look...loving the rings:)


    Happy Friday Hunnie!!!

    Statements in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Milk leggings rule!
    Fabulous outfit my dear.
    Have a great weekend.
    Jem
    ...xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous blog, really enrinched x

    www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking gorgeous! Am particularly enamoured with those amazing rings. Have a wonderful weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh amazing leggings. I'm browsing Black Milk right now. I'll have to dream ... omg the prices :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. This legging is great, almost abstract geisha. His jacket is super beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a gorgeous and powerful lady. I love your leggings, your boots and the lacy shorts. LOooooooooove it. I should probably tell you that I found your blog via IFB and am no crazy stalker. But I would like to be. How do you feel about us following each others posts, say via google or bloglovin?

    Love from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete

Just do it ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...